1. PRAY FOR INDIA AND ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES AFFECTED BY CORANAVIRUS
2. DEDICATE AS A VOLUNTEER
3. SEND THIS MESSAGE BY WHATSUP, EMAIL, TWITTER , FACEBOOK ETC.
4. SUPPORT OUR WORK BY SENDING YOUR CONTRIBUTION.
I am trying to raise money for supporting Corana Virus victims , poor who need financial support ( no jobs small support promised by the government ) many are starving. Government has announced SOS .
Please send $.10/- or more to my Trust account DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW
NAME OF THE TRUST
Bank Details for Contributions outside India
Account Name : REAP MINISTRIES FCRA SB Account No. : 00000040235304323 State Bank of India :BRANCH & Code : New Delhi Main Branch ( 00691 )
God bless you richly
If you are in India : Please send the money to our local bank account
IDBI BANK DETAILS
Account Name D P S JOTHI PRAKASH
SAVINGS BANK ACCOUNT NO. 2028104000027788
IFSC CODE IBKL0002028
Pr. D.P.S. Jothi Prakash
No.1/290, (New) Library Street,
Chennai – 600067
Mobile : 98404 96771
Mobile : 94446 95771
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.jothiprakashministries.in
GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY
Praise the Lord.
Now we are distributing food package to the road side dwellers and poor in our area. Please pray and help to help someone who is in trouble. Some people are going to die of coranavirus and many are starving to death. Let us do what we can. God bless you richly
Greetings. We have distributed 50 people sambar rice. I am sending some of the photos. Spent ₹1200/- for 20 people. God blessed the food and we had extra for one person.
The blessing we received.
1. Very busy watched TV only in the morning and FORGOT ABOUT CORONAVIRUS ONCE TODAY
2. THE JOY OF GIVING THAN RECEIVING ACTS: 20: 33-35
3. Making others to praise God for his grace
4 The feeling of worth living.
5. Energy to go on in spite of all the problems we faced in the past.
6. Thank Him for using us in this darkest hour . Thanks to all who prayed, gave money , cooked food, serviced to the needy.
7. Submitting to His will and plan.
COVID-19 LOCKDOWN RELIEF FOOD PACKAGE DISTRIBUTING TO THE BLIND BEGGERS IN KATPADI, VELLORE DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU, INDIA
God willing we are planning to help these people.
Pastor Jashua Rajan , Katpadi Vellore is the coordinator of the project. Mr. Jacob is helping him in this work.